I truly appreciate it, too.

With my upgrades to the head, it will flow around 240 CFM. Stock CFM is about 165. At the moment, if I go by the unknown condition, the 2G and the current Monojet on the engine are both in unknown condition. The engine is not in the truck and going to get torn down soon to check the cylinder bores, crank and rod journals before I proceed with in stalling the altered cylinder head. The first fire up will most likely be with all of the new components since they will be rebuilt or bought new. Would you recommend installing the new head with the stock exhaust and intake? I really didn't want to go that route.


Shane

Shane's Toys...
2007 Forester XT Limited (2nd Owner)
1991 Cherokee Laredo (2nd Owner)
1981 Chevy 3/4 Ton Fleetside 8,600 Camper Special (3rd Owner)
1965 Chevy 3/4 Ton Fleetside (3rd Owner)