Why are you not getting feedback? There could be a variety of reasons but in this case maybe very few have done what you are proposing and no one has anything to offer you. You seem to be quite knowledgeable on this subject yourself so I would suggest you forge ahead and report back on your research. I have found over my many hotrodding years folks who really know carburetor jetting keep the information to themselves. Carbking is a rare exception. You’ve got this, have fun!


Martin
'62 Chevy C-10 Stepside Shortbed (Restomod in progress)
'47 Chevy 3100 5 Window (long term project)
‘65 Chevy Biscayne (Emily)
‘39 Dodge Business Coupe (Clarence)
“I fought the law and the law won" now I are a retired one!
Support those brave men/women who stand the "Thin Blue Line"! Hug a cop!
USAF 1965-1969 Weather Observation Tech (I got paid to look at the clouds)