Originally Posted by DoubleDingo
I'd heard of the ultrasonic cleaners, but have never seen what one can do. I see HF has them for $90. I just may have to get one. The 2G rebuild video I saw mentioned cleaning the 2G with an ultrasonic cleaner.

The finish on this 2G is gone. I'm fine with that. I'm not a bling person anyhow.

Do not judge the capability of good ultrasonic cleaners by one you can buy for $90.

Probably could get about the same results as the $90 cleaner by boiling the parts in a 3 pound coffee can!

Ours was just a shade under 5k. And the best 5k I ever spent on tools.

Jon.


Good carburetion is fuelish hot air
The most expensive carburetor is the wrong one you attempt to modify.
If you truly believe "one size fits all," try walking a mile in your spouse's shoes!
The Carburetor Shop