Sludgeburner, when I was looking at carburetors to go on the Aussie Intake, it was the Holley 750 that I was then going to install the 12Bolt three barrel kit into, thus, making it a 562CFM carb. It runs on a single primary because the other gets blocked-off, and when WOT is needed the vacuum secondaries open as much as is needed. Holley was sold out of the one's I was looking at, and I browsed around their website and saw they have both small base and large base Sniper 2G EFI kits. I considered going with the Sniper 2G. Then I thought, wait a minute, I have a 2G in my possession, why not run it. So my plans changed. Then upon looking more closely at my 2G, it doesn't appear to be a good candidate for a rebuild, so I bought one from Carb Exchange in El Monte. Since my truck is still a v8, and I suspect it is a 305 because it is a dog, and I have a 2G intake in my possession, I am going to install the 2G on the current engine while I get the 292 ready. That way I'll know if the 2G, which is sitting at the post office right now, is a good unit, and I can tweak it as needed for the v8, but it should run just fine as-is on the v8. Then when the 292 is ready to go in, I will spray cleaner in the bowl, and other areas inside to try to minimize any bad juju happening from the ethanol gas drying up while get everything converted over for the 292, then it's go time. I will have most everything fabbed-up before the engine swap.
All of that, to say, I do plan on using the stock jets first when it is installed on the 292. And then become a spark plug reader and adjust the 2G from the spark plugs.
I am also glad Tronman asked about the FiTech, that way we get some other input on different air/fuel delivery systems, whether good or bad.