Hate to bump such an old thread, but hope to hear from folks that used the holley weber 2bbl setup.
I recently bought one from langdon's. Didn't have any trouble installing it and it is running decent (definitely better than my old Rochester) but I'm pretty sure I need a bigger idle jet for it. Can anybody tell me what size idle jet they're running? Mine is a 50 and I guess they come in 55 and 60 as well. I have a 230 inline 6 in my truck.
Reason I think this is that based on tuning instructions i've read, if you have to back the idle mixture screw out more than 2.5 turns to get it running nice, the idle jet is too small. I have mine out about 4 turns, in any further it struggles and runs rough.
Any info from folks using these carbs is appreciated.
thanks.
Last edited by Dracko; 11/27/2010 7:14 PM.