Starkweatherr and all,
I would like to get this thread back on track a bit. I depend and look for all of your Stovebolt experiences. I have stayed away from a vendor due to the "bad press" I read here, I have gone to good vendors based on the "good press", I have gone to bad and good vendors despite what was said regardless of what was said about them. This is working for me so far. I take what I read, make a decision based on the facts at hand and go with it. No regrets if I do all I can do based on all of the information I have at hand.
All I ask is a heads up on both good and bad stovbolt experiences. A nice tight explaination of the good and or bad. We can follow up if asked for further info add as requested.
Along these lines I agree with Czechman - settle it first, and then post the brief. The system works, it is working well here, and I am glad to know there are folks out there with a customer satisfaction belief as mine.
This being said: I would like to throw out a major concern with Vintage Speed and will post seperatly, and accordingly. I will refrain on details right now pending outcome and it is not my post, but a you can see from a prior post, it is not heading in the cutomers favor at this point. I will post it independantly and at final outcome. I hope we keep control on this and do not get to a point of our threads being edited and deleted out.
Thanks for the ear,
Cavebull


cavebull
Stovebolts - so easy even a Cavebull can do it.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/dodsonbrett/collections