Stalkweather,

Although I think this business/hobby needs more people to step forward and report their disappointments when they buy things, I think it's vital that you contact the seller via e-mail or snail mail (so you get their response in writing) and air your grievances with them before doing anything else. Then, after you have done what you could to resolve the issue, THEN go on an open forum and report your experience giving both sides of the story... good or bad.

I had similar (if not more outrageous) problems with a disk brake kit that I purchased from CPP and they absolutely refused to acknowledge any of my complaints. I have since reported their lack of cooperation and lack of quality control several times on this forum and I've given both sides of the story.... Mine with complete details and theirs - nothing.



Woody
Your Brother in Bolthood

My 1951 half-ton 'Ol Red

Save the VINTAGE DOOR ART! Please contribute photos.
Door Art Collection