I am replacing both sides but plan to do one side at a time to the extent that will be possible. I will not be surprised if the bend needs to be adjusted but I am hoping that I don't need to do more than that to get the toe board aligned. The match line between the inner cowl and floor will be a challenge as has been discussed here before. The more I look at the latest inner cowl panels compared to the current/original the more I think they will be good and the floor/toe board panel is what will need to be modified to match. At least as shown in the picture with the new inner cowl panel standing inside the current it lines up with the toe board angle and door post while resting on the floor along the floor to cowl seam line.

One of these days the weather will break and I will run out of excuses for not tackling this portion of my project.


1949/50 3600 Project
Follow in Project Journals