The inner cowl panels that I have are not the short ones but they do stop short of being a full panel, for example the passenger side stops short of the top of the heater opening.
I clamped the floor panels to the respective inner cowl panels and the results are not very good.
The passenger side cowl panel needs to shift forward but the radius at the front is too small to allow the flanges to align, with it shifted back to clear I suspect the floor board angle is incorrect. I suspect I will need to reform the radius to allow the flanges to align and then see what else is required.
The driver side cowl panel can be positioned where the flanges can align. However, there is a considerable gap between the panels in the corner.
The attached pictures may not show the challenges very well but it is going to be interesting assuming that I stay with these inner cowl panels. Earlier it was suggested that the short inner cowl panels are formed better, at least the ones from Jim Carter (correct)??