I have the floor patch panels in place as well as the rear cab corners and the fuel filler patch panel. I recently painted the underside of the cab with an epoxy primer (see Project Journal for picture) and plan to apply seam sealer and body filler as needed.
That leads to the next question, what do members recommend for final paint on the underside of the cab, runnings boards, inside fenders, inside of engine compartment, etc.?
I am anticipating the underside surfaces will all be painted black. I am having the frame blasted and painted by a local company that plans to blast, epoxy prime, and then paint the frame with a polyester paint they claim is pretty durable. I could ask them more about their finish paint and use the same for the underside body finishes but I'm curious what others recommend.
I have not determined my final choice for the outside of the truck but I am leaning toward a dark blue such as Mariner Blue.