The latest inner panels are from CARiD made by Auto Metal.

When I place the inner panel inside the cab with the back edge lined up with the door opening edge the front edge of the panel lines up with the inside floor (no overlap to the front). This will change as the inner panel is moved lower to overlap the horizontal floor flange so it may be just paranoia on my part.

Pictures in the near future.

I am assuming (always a bad idea) that the door post position will be retained by it being attached to the cab mounting bracket that includes the front cab mount (in and out) and my bracing (for and aft). The bracket appears to be solid and intact, just the sheet metal floor is rusted away. I am anticipating that floor removal will be done without compromising the door post attachment, cutting the replacement floor panel to go around the door post to preserve that connection.


1949/50 3600 Project
Follow in Project Journals