Here's a couple of pics of the shorty inner panels and the larger ones (unpainted) that Jim Carter sells. A full panel sold by Dynacorn looks like it's closer like the shorty panel pictured (just from looking at pictures from a vendor.) I used the Jim Carter panels and beat them into submission because I didn't want another weld joint. I had rust higher than the shorty inner panels would take care of. The last pic is of the short inner-to-outer cowl panel and the short inner panel that matches up fairly well.
These are matched up with the half floor/toeboard panels that I got from Classic Industries.
Attachments
IMG_2872.JPG (151.2 KB, 113 downloads)
IMG_2801.JPG (135.28 KB, 113 downloads)
IMG_2796.JPG (204.4 KB, 114 downloads)
IMG_2797.JPG (207.22 KB, 114 downloads)


Kevin
1951 Chevy 3100 work truck
Follow this saga in Project Journal
Photos
1929 Ford pickup restored from the ground up. | 1929 Ford Special Coupe (First car)
Busting rust since the mid-60's
If you're smart enough to take it apart, you darn well better be smart enough to put it back together.