Hi bartamos. Thank you for the effort you are putting into my problem. I am trying to post photos but struggling with the process. I'll answer your questions in the order written.
2. Meanwhile. without a photo, the switch part number from Chevs of the 40's is 1116452T and from The Filling Station is TR 345.
3. Everything electrically on the truck operates fine, though currently I do have all the wires to the switch disconnected and the push button starter is disconnected. Before I disassembled the wiring, I had installed the fourth lock cylinder and all worked fine. I am trying to resolve this issue of replacing lock cylinders.
4. I do have the electric starter. I will try to post a photo of the push button in my dash (once I figure it out!).
5. I have an alternator.
6. I have a 12 volt system.
I used the universal kit which is shown in the link you posted. I had to add an additional fuse block to accommodate all the onboard equipment. On this fuse block I have the following: Trailer auxiliary power; tool box auxiliary power; electric trailer brake: electric pusher fan for the radiator: heated driver seat: heated passenger seat: and a charging port for electronic devices.