**New question**
During my "search and rescue" of the Olds 307 motor, I also picked up a Waukesha VRG-155 engine for $25. Does anyone know if there is a section of the 'Bolt forum, as to where I can post questions about this oddity? It free spins so it can run again. Being rated at only 14-29hp, it ain't going into the '53, but it has the makings of a garage powerplant. It runs on gas, but I can convert it to steam.


1965 Olds F85 wagon
1969 Olds Cutlass
1965 Falcon Van
1969 El Camino
1972 GMC 3/4T
1972 K5 Blazer
1971 C10
1976 Suburban
1978 Suburban
1930 F**d AA Stake
1989 CK3500 2WD
2000 CK3500 4WD
1953 GMC 3100

1] *Note* All drawings are subject to engineering changes at any given time without notice of: barometric pressure, wind patterns, caffiene, or written authorization of the female.
2] Cash for Clunkers: You can have my truck, after it has turned into a pile of rust in the driveway.