Mugsy wrote the biggest lie:

Hey Matt McD,
I got an Olds story for ya. Around about summer '86, I pulled up to a stoplight in my '70 Dodge Charger with 383. There just happened to be a CHERRY! 442 to my left at the light. After a couple seconds I could no longer see the stripe around his cowl. After 10 seconds or so, he looked like an ant in my rear view and was wishing he'd bought a big block Mopar! And that ain't no lie!

There is no way in hecktarations that a 383 is going to "blow the doors off" an Olds 400.... (we are assuming they are both stock, correct). I raced several 383's with my 68 Cutlass when it was running the 310 hp 350... the only mod was headers and an HEI.... those 383's wouldnt even come close to my rear bumper.... and after I put in a mild 455, i was eating 440's like they were slant 6's.


Another quality post.
Real Trucks Rattle
HELP! The Paranoids are after me!