There is a lot going on there so I will apologize in advance for being so long. Other than my truck this has the most sentimental value of my parts. This is an old Frankland QC-80 Quick Change case. It was in a very good friend of mines dirt track car that I pitted for back in the 70's. The dirt track is long gone and he's a Country Western music star but we are still great friends. We were hanging out in his old shop one day and I saw it back in the corner. I had to have it. I have a 4:11 ring and pinion gear in it and that gives me 128 possible gear ratios from about 2:19 to 7:71. Several companies make these gears. Each gear set has 2 possibilities depending which on you put on top. They just slide on and the cover holds them in place. You can change them out in about 10 minutes. They are about $120 a set new and you can find them used for about $50. with the straight cut gears they have a whine to them. You can get angled cut gears that are quieter but they are not as strong. The lower input shaft is designed to be the weak link so it breaks first and it's easily changed. Shortly after buying it I was the project superintendent on a dry ice manufacturing plant in central Pennsylvania for about 9 months. It just happen to be about an hour from the Frankland factory. So I threw it in the truck and headed to the factory to see what they could do for me. They were extremely receptive to my plan. Thanks Fred. They kept the case and built everything else up to the HP I need. The flat black looking coating on it is some kind of thermal coating that makes it run significantly cooler. There is a Gleason Torson differential in it now and I have a spool for it. Depending If I'm drag racing or auto-crossing/street. The shiny piece hanging off the front is a Bicknell adjustable torque arm for axle wrap. It will mount in front to a crossmember. The rubber "biscuit" on the front is to absorb shock during launch. They come in different densities. The Frankland can handle the HP but they don't like the shock. A carbon fiber drive shaft also helps with the shock. I'm running leaf springs/coil overs and a pan hard bar on the rear. The coil overs are for ride height adjustment when pulling a drag and drive trailer. Wilwood was awesome in putting together the Nickle plated brake package for me and working with Frankland to get my width right. Thank you for your time.