Originally Posted by 52Carl
Mick.
Has anyone ever asked you, "What's wrong with you?" smile
Since you didn't ask a question, I felt compelled to ask you one.
Please understand that I am not ridiculing you, as there is clearly something wrong with all of us partaking in this hobby.
As far as your build goes, I am living vicariously through you, as I don't have the time or know how to do what you do.
I have defiantly been ask that before. The list is long. The VA has been trying to figure that out for 45 years. Heck at one point I had 3 shrinks and 23 meds. I received 2 patents last year on devices that will save lives. They are currently being prototyped. When people tell me something won't work I ask why and how do we get around it. A lot of engineers want to put wheels on a horse and then solve the problem of why it won't go up the mountain trail. I don't have any wife or kids and few friends. I live vicariously through the interactions on this forum. For that I am grateful. Thank you for your time.


Old enough to know better, too young to resist.