I haven't got much done lately, Life and all. I changed all the bolts to ARP bolts because it's under the dash and nobody can see it. Of course I have to polish the polished bolts. I also put 304 stainless steel wire loom over the wires. Getting the pins out of the plugs was no fun. Once I got the first one out and saw how they worked it wasn't so bad. The loom is 1/2" wide and works like the old Chinese finger cuffs I played with as a kid. Here's a pro tip, When you live and work alone don't stick you fingers in both ends of a short piece. It will go up to about 3/4" and down to 3/16". I put it on and put a piece of heat shrink on one end. Then I pulled it tight and wrapped it to keep it tight and put the heat shrink on the other end. It was a pain in the butt. I got better at it and now it's not bad. Thank you for your time.
Attachments
EPAS steering column 95.jpg (366.67 KB, 46 downloads)
EPAS steering column 103.jpg (322.32 KB, 46 downloads)
EPAS steering column 96.jpg (432.55 KB, 47 downloads)
EPAS steering column 97.jpg (417.25 KB, 47 downloads)
EPAS steering column 99.jpg (382.69 KB, 47 downloads)
Epas sreering column 100.jpg (344.15 KB, 47 downloads)
EPAS steering column 101.jpg (378.13 KB, 47 downloads)


Old enough to know better, too young to resist.