I had to work in short spurts today it was so hot. Todays problem was the sector shaft on my box is worn to the point where the adjuster bolt is too short. It still works but I don't like the way it looks. I rebuilt the box a while back but didn't replace the sector shaft and ball nut because of cost. There is plenty of adjustment left in it and they have worn themselves into a perfect fit but I'm out of adjustment on the bolt.. I had an extra 7/16" 20 TPI X 1 3/4" ARP bolt and nut and a 10 X 3/4" ARP bolt. I cut down the head of the bolt to fit in the sector shaft. I cut the head off the little bolt and welded it to the end of the 7/16" bolt and cleaned it up on the lathe. I cut the threads back on the bolt to where the head of the little bolt sticks out through the hole of the cover and self centers making it so easy to get started. I have an unhealthy relationship with ARP.