I think I'm over the hump. The connection to the original shaft is a weld on fitting. I added a set screw and flat spotted the shaft. This let me adjust the length to get it just right before I welded it and maybe a little redundancy. Every thing fit really well, maybe a little too well. I'm concerned about being able to adjust the box so I'm going to slot the mounting holes on the quickener .100" or so and tighten it after adjusting the box.
Attachments
EPAS steering column 23.jpg (302.85 KB, 125 downloads)
EPAS steering column 24.jpg (364.89 KB, 121 downloads)
Epas steering column 25.jpg (270.03 KB, 123 downloads)
EPAS steering column 26.jpg (222.12 KB, 124 downloads)
EPAS steering column 27.jpg (282.19 KB, 126 downloads)
EPAS steering column 28.jpg (352.62 KB, 122 downloads)
EPAS steering column 29.jpg (414.03 KB, 122 downloads)


Old enough to know better, too young to resist.