I put a hole in the upper tube so my horn wire will come out inside the turn signal mechanism. I also have my cruize control wires coming out so I altered the wire cover to accommodate the extra wires. I put relief cut in the depressions and hammered them flat. Then I leaded them shut. I started grinding and sanding the steering box smooth and matching the covers. It's almost like they didn't care what the outside looked like. I'm using a stainless steel hex head plug and didn't like the way it stuck up so far so I took a pipe tap and made it lower.
Attachments
EPAS steering column 48.jpg (163.47 KB, 159 downloads)
EPAS steering column 47.jpg (262.61 KB, 155 downloads)
EPAS steering column 50.jpg (312.97 KB, 155 downloads)
EPAS steering column 52.jpg (201.21 KB, 155 downloads)
EPAS steering column 53.jpg (205.35 KB, 154 downloads)
EPAS steering column 54.jpg (230.39 KB, 156 downloads)
EPAS steering column 55.jpg (194.27 KB, 155 downloads)
EPAS steering column 56.jpg (235.42 KB, 155 downloads)
EPAS steering column 57.jpg (217.66 KB, 153 downloads)
EPAS steering column 58.jpg (370.83 KB, 155 downloads)


Old enough to know better, too young to resist.