Click on image for the lowdown.
====
1 members (Hotrod Lincoln ),
118
guests, and
3
robots. Key: Admin ,
Global Mod ,
Mod
Forums66
Topics128,093
Posts1,056,474
Members48,444
Most Online14,466Apr 26th, 2026
AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for
over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks!
Joined: Apr 2016
Posts: 1,049
'Bolter
'Bolter
Joined: Apr 2016
Posts: 1,049
I'm making progress. I don't like grinding. The big advantage to keeping things square is I can use the mill to finish things out. I repurposed the plugs from the annular cutter for the holes to make the tabs for the cover.
Attachments
Old enough to know better, too young to resist.