So this thing was burning oil and spewing some raw oil last summer. I started thinking it might be the PCV valve sucking up oil. I started a thread and got some good feedback
here . I put a PCV valve in a valve cover but for some reason wasn't smart enough to figure out I need a vent someplace for the suction to draw air from. Fortunately, I had another script valve cover in my collection of crapola. I sandblasted it and added a hole. Using an EDM machine to put a hole in it isn't the most common way to do things so I figured I'd document it in photos. Thought it might be of interest to some. It'll be another month or so before I swap out the covers on the passenger side. I'll let you know how that goes and if it resolves my issue.
Mark