Thanks Fixite7. The mechanical linkage is currently in the "recycle bin". I just couldn't get it to work properly over the long haul. I did move the steering box over a bit when I put the motor in. I had Nostalgia Sid set me up with one of his custom drag links with modern joints set-up for just this type of situation.

I got the collar thingie turned down yesterday and reassembled on the trans today. Got the bellhousing back in the truck and rechecked the numbers. Everything looks pretty good. The gap should be .140. Right about where it's supposed to be. I mounted the new clutch master cylinder bracket and mocked up the linkage with the master cyl in place. It's adjusted to where I want it. I pulled the master cyl out for now. I'll attach the hydraulic line before I put it back in. Looks like Sunday afternoon we'll put it all back together, bleed the system and see what happens. Wish me luck.
Attachments
133712x.jpg (107.65 KB, 106 downloads)
120836x.jpg (104.18 KB, 107 downloads)
113006x.jpg (98.35 KB, 103 downloads)
105618x.jpg (141.78 KB, 100 downloads)