Spent better part of a day putting in the screw in weatherstrips. Seems like every screw fought me. I also bought new floor strips for the weatherstrip that butts up to the doors. The screws were to short but I found some sheet metal screw and used those. Got em all in and thought maybe the heads stuck out to much so I test closed a door and sure enough those wouldn't work. I was able to get a couple shorter screws to work but it's not quite right. Typical.
Since I had earlier put in a black headliner, I decided to use the black door panels that I had laying around. I really liked the look of the black with the bronze until I put in the carpet. Ugh, looks to orange. Now I wish I had put in black carpet. Oh well. All in all I'm pretty happy with the results. Especially for the amount of money invested. Still a few things to wrap up inside, but it's close.