Tackled the bed today. Gordon came out early and helped the entire day. Couldn't have done it with out him!
By 8am I broke both bolts holding the tailgate hinge on and the first holding the old bed wood. Not a great start. We decided to take a circular saw down the plywood and take the center section out. That worked great. Had to sawzall out some of the bolts, but we got em. We test fit the entire assembly, took it all back apart then did the outside boards first. After that we worked from the right side because we knew working around the gas tank would be a challenge. It was. Took just over 8 hours and I'll clean up tomorrow. All in all I'm pretty happy with the results.
Attachments
10234x.jpg (88.82 KB, 272 downloads)
95740x.jpg (93.67 KB, 272 downloads)
85202x.jpg (109.88 KB, 269 downloads)
94359x.jpg (103.77 KB, 268 downloads)
094625x.jpg (103.15 KB, 265 downloads)