Got the electric wiper kit in. That was a bear to do. Pretty sure I did everything wrong, but it seems to work just fine. Took hours to get in and more to get it timed in. I ended up timing in the driver's side then bending the passenger's side connecting arm into submission until it worked. The switch with the original style knob just wouldn't fit so I make a bracket and mounted it under the dash. I'll put the original switch back in and change the functioning knob later when I paint the interior. The other challenge is that the speedometer won't go back in with the wiper motor in place. My hope is that when I take the gauge cluster to freshen it up I can put the speedo back in first, then the gauge cluster. No way I'm taking the wiper motor out again! Got the wipers on too. They're not exactly where I want them but that's a project for another day. And the wiring mess will need to be cleaned up one day.