Just after this last post I pulled the radiator out, had it "fixed" and put it back in. Drove it 4 miles and it leaked again. This was really my own stupidity. A new aluminum radiator is only a couple hundred bucks and it's a pain in the rear to pull it out and put it back in. I ordered a new Champion radiator (I've got one in my square body and love it). I hadn't touched the truck since. Life gets in the way. (although I did ride my Harley 4500 miles from Mich out west especially in the awesome state of Utah.) Finally this weekend I swapped out the radiator and put the first 6 uneventful miles on this truck in decades. Now it'll sit again for a few weeks at least while life gets in the way again. (no bike trips planned unfortunately). The timing isn't quite right, the steering is a bit "floaty" and there's still pages of work to get done on it. But it looks pretty cool and really that's whats important!
Attachments
15008x.jpg (100.22 KB, 219 downloads)
81957x.jpg (94.46 KB, 218 downloads)
3356x.jpg (276.29 KB, 212 downloads)