Seems like forever since I had a couple hours to work on my truck. Had to fix the Jeep firsts. Major project. Literally moved the 47 out of the way. Now that that's done, and we had a warm 33* day last week I got a few hours of work done. Mostly small stuff, but it felt good to be going on it again. Had the radiator fixed, put it back in and mounted it in place. mounted the second bracket and taillight, changed a couple hood bolts, finished my quickie patches in the floor and mounted, but didn't attach, the guages. Eventually I want to get the original guages working properly. Perhaps more importantly I put the truck back in the position where I can work on it. The best news for me is that the lady that's going to re-upholster the seat is going to stop by today or tomorrow and pick it up. Woohoo! Can't wait for that!
Attachments
81206x.jpg (70.7 KB, 305 downloads)
4305x.jpg (93.32 KB, 308 downloads)

Last edited by Just Mark; 03/05/2019 4:56 PM.