So I got the motor and trans assembled together. Everything fit like it was supposed to. Strange, that never happens. Planning on putting it in the truck thanksgiving weekend at a buddy's shop in Warren Mi. I bought the Chassis Engineering mounts. They're really nice quality parts. I'm anticipating it to be a big project though. Wish me luck! (yes I know there's a bolt missing, it'll be in soon. lol)
I was considering doing a proper build log on this truck since it's a pretty big project on an aggressive time schedule, but John seems to have a pretty tight requirements (understandably), and this really is just another 1/2 ton Ad, and to top things off it's actually not a stovebolt. Although the original plan was to put a 292 in it. It just didn't fit. ( I do know someone with a pretty sweet 292 available though, lol)