Denny, thanks for posting that pic of your old floor mat. I was talking to and old Chevy friend of mine tonight and he told me there were more than one stud on the side.....which I did not know, but your mat "seems" to confirm there were IF we go by the holes punched in. My friend told me a couple other things but we'll see how all this pans out.

There are studs to hold the mat. I think that is now confirmed.
When it started, or when it ended, is still unknown. My friend has several AD trucks and hopefully will check every one of them this weekend....up thru 54's.


1937 Chevy Pickup
In the Gallery
1952 Chevy Panel
In the Gallery
More photos
1950 Chevy Coupe
Pictures!

I'd rather walk and carry a Chevy hub cap than ride in a Ferd.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you smile