Lonnie/DG, I mentioned that in my first post but since I carry a screwdriver with me most of the time its no problem. I'm hoping I don't need to flip it back very often!!
Well, I like the mat under the cowl cover. The repop mat looks like the one you have Denny, with the "border" around it. Still, I stuck it under the PVC cowl cover and it looks pretty good. I also went ahead and put the edge under the mat with the retainer screws going through it to. I had Victoria climb in the passenger side and noticed as she got in the rubber mat slipped some toward the front...just like with me. It may be just the way we get in with the bucket seats or where we have them adjusted. Anway, THANKS you guys for helping set the record straight. I just had to know..... and I just had to do it my way

I'll try to get a couple pics and come back and edit this.