I'm still waiting to see Marks pic of Carls truck. So far its mainly opinions...even with the pics. Seems everone wants infalible prove...including me smile

However, as I said before I do remember my panel, which I'm 95% sure was original, had the pins. I do remember picking up a piece of metal with them on it...one rusted almost into. I did not take a pic but I know it was there.

They either came from the factory, maybe certain factories, are maybe a dealer added them to "stop a problem".

It really doesn't matter. I may take my mat out from under the lower cab windlace retainer and put my own "studs" in place to hold it and punch a couple holes for it with my hole punchers!!

Wow, what a learning experience. I didn't mean to start a war with my initial post..... but hey, I like it smile


1937 Chevy Pickup
In the Gallery
1952 Chevy Panel
In the Gallery
More photos
1950 Chevy Coupe
Pictures!

I'd rather walk and carry a Chevy hub cap than ride in a Ferd.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you smile