I am in the group that has not personally seen them either. Word was that the deluxe cab option (two tone interior) may have had a colored floormats much the same as the colored windlace. I recall seeing one ONCE on ebay that was in an original box and claimed to be NOS. I think I asked wdoftexas about them and he thought they may have existed but could not confirm. (This is from old memories on my part and I may have facts incorrect) (I think I checked with him on them).
It would have been my understanding the they would have been the standard floormat but in a different color. In my opinion, if you look at the colored windlace sold for the trucks, they do not appear to be blue or green as much as they do grey.
I recall taking the original floormat out of my truck. It was torn but not as broken up as the one Denny showed. I was probably 17-18 years old and stupidly threw it away thinking a replacement would be to big trick to get. It's backing was holding water from a leaking heater core and I felt at the time, I was doing the smart thing. I am pretty sure that mat was black.
I have heard others talk of the colored mats but evidence of them seems to be pretty scarce. I wonder if Josh H would have any info on them.