"Sounds like i need to take a drive when I have time and you are home....and visa versa."

The garage is the Man-Cave also. The forge is brick and steel, and kept the garage at 70 for 2 hours, while it was 14 outside. But its getting tight in there, floorspace-wise, if ya know what I mean. {besides the truck parts, workbenches, blacksmith and shop tooling, and tent camping 'stuff'} Enuff blabbing.

I do have a 4x8 worktable with a shelf and electrical outlets, that can be given up for barter. It sits directly behind the '53 chassis against the back wall, and I want build a workbench on the wall with shelves there instead. Been a Recycler for 30+ years, so let's what ya got that I can use first. After working in a "fab shop" and doing my hot "hobby", I've learned that there is no such thing as 'scrap'.

I see from the map where you are located. Do you use the Luna Pier exit on I-75?

Last edited by OldeScouter; 10/09/2009 2:09 PM.

1965 Olds F85 wagon
1969 Olds Cutlass
1965 Falcon Van
1969 El Camino
1972 GMC 3/4T
1972 K5 Blazer
1971 C10
1976 Suburban
1978 Suburban
1930 F**d AA Stake
1989 CK3500 2WD
2000 CK3500 4WD
1953 GMC 3100

1] *Note* All drawings are subject to engineering changes at any given time without notice of: barometric pressure, wind patterns, caffiene, or written authorization of the female.
2] Cash for Clunkers: You can have my truck, after it has turned into a pile of rust in the driveway.