I did a bit of measuring and taking notes on a sheet of loose leaf paper. There is now a wooden framework in place, that will hold most of the cab together while acting as spacers in place of the doors. These will be in place during the design and installation of a new floor.
...The 16 guage sheet is next to get, and the angles and square tubing. There is a space for one piece of 48 x 57 inches of sheet steel from the firewall, to the back edge of the old seat frame. This will be welded to the 2x3 angles on the edges of the cab frame, and attach to the vertical sides just below the floor, and the firewall. yes, I might be building a battleship.
... For now, this will have to do. When I get some spending cash, there will be more new cab parts bought and not fabbed. Once the floor is attached, the cab goes back onto the frame to locate mounting holes.
Last edited by OldeScouter; 08/31/2009 4:16 AM.