Something strange going on with these guys at D&M. I spoke to the owner, Mike, 8 days ago and he said that he would be working on the radio over the weekend, and that he would call me back that afternoon. Of course no callback on Friday and nothing on Monday. I called again Tuesday and spoke to Matt (who I've spoken to on numerous occasions) and had to again describe the radio and problems. He said that I needed to speak to Mike but that he was going on vacation. Matt asked if I needed the radio soon and I reminded him that they had had it for over 6 months. He said that he would find out what was up and call me back. Of course he never did. So the beat goes on...

Don


My 1941 in the Stovebolt Gallery
My Photo Album


But I tried, didn't I? ... At least I did that. RP McMurphy
The past belongs to the future...but only the present can preserve it.
Besides the noble art of getting things done, there is a nobler art of leaving things undone.