Hey Wally,
I am just getting started on my research and don't even know what ethanol/water azeotrope is...could you enlighten me? Also, I didn't even know there was an ethanol subsidy in existence...I shall have to look into that. If it is 50 cents/gallon that would bring my production cost down to around 50 to 55 cents per gallon. I plan on using feed corn and there are a lot of dairy farms around here where I can sell the corn after I use it for ethanol. I have already talked to some of them and they are interested in it. I have a small pasture that I am growing potatoes in right now, but next year I may grow sugar beets instead for fuel production.
David


The only thing more amazing than my ability to cram 60 minutes of work into a 9 hour day is my talent for making it look effortless!

My 1962 Chevy C-30