Update: Vicki and I plan on heading out Wednesday to Cape Girardeau, Mo. Spend the night there and then pick up a motor for Jerry Thursday morning. Then head to Lebanon. Hope to be there early afternoon and check out the fairgrounds. Hopefully unload, drop the trailer and set up the Stovebolt HQ. Then to the My Place hotel to check in and dinner at Logan's road house with some other Bolter's. We'll have lawn chairs, a table and Vicki said she would try and make some cookies. Late June has been busy for us, so we'll see if she does the cookies.
Still not sure what truck I'll have on the trailer? Don
1967 GMC 9500 Fire Ladder Truck "The Flag Pole" In the Stovebolt Gallery 1946 2-Ton grain truck 1946 3/4-ton pickup, 1953 1-ton pickup 1957 1-ton flatbed dually, 1954 Pontiac Straight Eight Of all the things I've lost in my life, I miss my mind the most!