Got this back from the show promoter today. I sent him some questions last week.

Southeastern Truck Nationals
Don, this is a laid back show. It's close to 1200 GM trucks in one area. You won't be able to see it all. No charities, all proceeds go toward my mortgage and food on my table. I'll have site map closer to the show with a layout. There will be 12 food trucks on site. Burgers, Hot Chicken, BBQ, Egg Rolls, Snowballs, Ice Cream, etc.

At least he was honest about just making money.
I would rather see some charities get a big cut.
Don

Last edited by 2-Ton; 02/05/2021 2:13 AM.

1967 GMC 9500 Fire Ladder Truck
"The Flag Pole"
In the Stovebolt Gallery
1946 2-Ton grain truck
1946 3/4-ton pickup,
1953 1-ton pickup
1957 1-ton flatbed dually,
1954 Pontiac Straight Eight
Of all the things I've lost in my life, I miss my mind the most!