I'm 60-something miles south of Broadway, but your trailer is welcome at our place! Anything within walking distance of lower Broadway will make a robbery by Jesse James or the Younger brothers look like an amateur caper! I'd suggest finding accommodations a bit further away and letting Uber or Lyft make a little pocket change. I haven't been to that part of town since an idiot with a motorhome full of explosives took out 2nd. Avenue a few months ago, so I have no idea if the night life in that area has recovered yet. Jerry
"It is better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and eliminate all doubt!" - Abraham Lincoln Cringe and wail in fear, Eloi- - - - -we Morlocks are on the hunt! There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. - Ernest Hemingway Love your enemies and drive 'em nuts!