Well folks we are getting close. I was thinking that we could have a cookout and door prizes on Friday evening as some us will be leaving Saturday. As Don and PaPa Joe have mentioned we should just keep the menu simple. With that in mind I'd like to start a list, sign up for what you would like to bring. As most of us will be traveling to the event, anything purchased from a store or restaurant would be great. I will provide the charcoal and utensils as we will have our camper at the campground, I will also bring a few extra folding chairs and a table.. We have the pavilion for Friday and Saturday so please make your self at home and enjoy the park..

If you would like to bring something unique or special then please do, I'm sure we are all up to trying new things (Right???) I hope Jerry can make it as I hear his pulled pork is great (I Can Smoke a Butt with the best of them).

Food Suggestions:
Chicken Breast Filets(I'll provide these)
Hamburgers
Hotdog/Bratwurst
Potato Salad
Slaw
Chips
Baked Beans
Buns
Lettuce/Tomatoes/Onion(I love purple onion on a burger)
Condiments
Drinks

I'm really looking forward to this event, the chance to finally put faces with a name and enjoy what brings us all to the STOVEBOLT.

Last edited by TUTS 59; 06/16/2021 6:13 PM.

~ Craig
1958 Viking 4400
"The Book of Thor"
Read the story in the DITY
1960 Chevrolet C10
"A Family Heirloom"
Follow the story in the DITY Gallery
'59 Apache 31, 327 V8 (0.030 over), Muncie M20 4 Speed, GM 10 Bolt Rear... long term project (30 years and counting)

If you don't like driving yourTruck, you won't drive yourTruck..| Living life in the SLOW lane