Well Folks we are a week out from the Truck Show and I'm getting anxious. It's going to a treat to finally meet you all and be able to put a name with a face. I have several door prizes and am also bringing a table and a few chairs, I have a canopy as well. I have name tags and the shirts with a few extra. Linda and I will be staying the night in Waynesville, NC and plan on meeting at "The Buttered Biscuit" about 8:00 on Thursday morning for breakfast with those of you that make that stop. We will try to gather up as a group and convoy to Lebanon, that should be fun.

I'm really looking forward to this event and hope it's a great time, see y'all there.


~ Craig
1958 Viking 4400
"The Book of Thor"
Read the story in the DITY
1960 Chevrolet C10
"A Family Heirloom"
Follow the story in the DITY Gallery
'59 Apache 31, 327 V8 (0.030 over), Muncie M20 4 Speed, GM 10 Bolt Rear... long term project (30 years and counting)

If you don't like driving yourTruck, you won't drive yourTruck..| Living life in the SLOW lane