So your wife will be with you? Looks like you will have to behave then!
I may just join you at the hotel for a after show cold one or three?
Sunday night, the hotel will be within walking distance of the bars in downtown Nashville.
No Worry there.

Don
Originally Posted by panel fan
I've been advised by my financial manager who will be joining me on this venture that we have booked at the Quality in In Lebanon because of the free cancellation within 2 days clause as I'm not 100% sure this Southern Ontario bolter will be allowed across the border to get to Southern U.S.A. I will consider pre booking as the day gets closer . At that point I will also inquire who from the northern sates might be heading south and perhaps form a convoy 10 /4 .
My wife's and my plans were to head to Nashville as well on the Sunday and maybe even Memphis .
How well the truck runs heading south will determine the route home .


1967 GMC 9500 Fire Ladder Truck
"The Flag Pole"
In the Stovebolt Gallery
1946 2-Ton grain truck
1946 3/4-ton pickup,
1953 1-ton pickup
1957 1-ton flatbed dually,
1954 Pontiac Straight Eight
Of all the things I've lost in my life, I miss my mind the most!