I plan on being there and hope the evil Redhead will be with me (Vicki).
The Stovebolt awning and flag will be put up and hope to set up a Stovebolt HQ.
I envision the event being something like the KC Reunion.
HRL (Jerry) may even do a rear main bore to replace the old rope seal with a lip seal on a 261?

This is starting to shape up as a big Stovebolt Event.
Thanks to Craig for getting the ball rolling!! And taking the lead!

Don

Edit: What is the name of this event? Southern Stovebolt Jamboree?
Let Craig know your thoughts on the name, but, being from Missouri, I don’t feel like I should have a vote,


1967 GMC 9500 Fire Ladder Truck
"The Flag Pole"
In the Stovebolt Gallery
1946 2-Ton grain truck
1946 3/4-ton pickup,
1953 1-ton pickup
1957 1-ton flatbed dually,
1954 Pontiac Straight Eight
Of all the things I've lost in my life, I miss my mind the most!