Originally Posted by Markiemark9
Thanks Grigg. I'm retro-fitting this onto a 1951 chevy and I don't think I'd like the look of another filler neck sticking out of the side of my pickup. I'm instead looking at having it come up thru the bed with a flush mount filler cap.

I'm with Grigg, it's OK if you are just 'carrying air', but those long distance trips in the future with camping stuff, chairs, cooler, etc, that bed fill is going to be a hassle. In fact with that bed fill you will be hard pressed not to spill gas every single time, minimum is having a shop rag or two at all times, where do you store that gas dripped rag...in the cab, no, in the bed of the truck flying around, yes.


~ Cosmo
1949 Chevy Half Ton
Rocinante, like Don Quixote, he is awkward, past his prime, and engaged in a task beyond his capacities.
"...my good horse Rocinante, mine eternal and inseparable companion in all my journeys and courses." ...Don Quixote, Cervantes
"If you come to a fork in the road, take it."...Yogi Berra
"Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength." ...Eric Hoffer