Was able to go pickup some more parts last night.

I got this '47-'48 original gas tank that has been restored:

Question: Can the filler neck unbolted and removed? I'd like to customize this filler neck to make an upward bend rather than outward thru the side of the pickup.

I got this complete original & complete Bench Seat.

I got this 2nd original bench seat frame:

Original Bench Seat Frame

Question: What is an original bench seat frame worth? I'll only need one of these and will be selling the other.
Attachments
IMG_0376.jpeg (59.6 KB, 51 downloads)
‘51 Chevy 3100 (10.1)
IMG_0377.jpeg (125.52 KB, 52 downloads)
‘51 Chevy 3100 (10.2)
IMG_0378.jpeg (60.16 KB, 52 downloads)
‘51 Chevy 3100 (10.3)
IMG_0379.jpeg (74.55 KB, 52 downloads)
‘51 Chevy 3100 (10.4)
IMG_0380.jpeg (95.29 KB, 52 downloads)
‘51 Chevy 3100 (10.5)

Last edited by Phak1; 11/13/2024 2:44 AM.

1951 Chevy 3100 1/2-Ton
"Piecing it Together - Blow by Blow"
Follow in the DITY
More photos in Flickr

1939 Chevy 3/4-Ton
In the Project Journals Forum