I have not seen you reference the bed anywhere unless I missed it. I noticed the pictures on the flickr page is a 54 bed. I assume you had to do some modifications to get it to fit your 51? Doesn't the frame of the 51 dip behind the wheel more than the 54? Did you have to block it? I only noticed because I had to locate a replacement bed for my 54 and found out the 54 and first half 55 are the only advance design beds that have the embossed sides. Your bed is much nicer than the one I found. I had to take my sides to a fabricator and have the lower third, right below the embossed portion replaced with new sheet metal. Rusted through. The top two thirds was good. They did a great job of using the original as a pattern to duplicate the bad section and welding it to the original.

Last edited by dgrinnan; 03/11/2016 1:19 AM.

Dave from Northern Kentucky
My 54 3100