Originally Posted by LarryW
They're really nice to have. I've got a couple of different ones that I've collected over the last 40 years but I find that lately at best you end up kind of like taking a crap shoot for information. So many of our old trucks have had different engines from different years and then things change. I use one book more for general info and rely on the collective knowledge of my fellow bolters for what I've forgotten over the years. You would not believe the knowledge that can be gleamed from this form. Sometimes you'll get some heated discussions going on and through this process I'm 100% sure there is nothing that can not be answered. So don't be afraid to ask your questions, in the appropriate section, and the answer will show up. Larry

Thank you Larry. I'm going to need it. I don't know anyone locally that can help show me the ropes in person. Wish I would have started something like this years ago when my father-in-law still lived near us. Oh well. I'll try to attend some more local cars shows and see if I can meet some locals.


Ron and Ryan Hill
1952 Chevy 3100