The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
8 members (Ponchogl, TexasJim50, Gdads51, JW51, dt235sd, 3 invisible), 73 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,131
Posts1,056,372
Members48,441
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#206149 04/18/2006 1:19 AM
Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 74
T
'Bolter
'Bolter
T Offline
Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 74
So today I was driveing and forgot somthing at the house so I pulled over and started to turn around and when I was backing towards the wall of dirt on the side of the road I hit the dirt with my rear bumper and bent it in and messed up the side of my truck so now I have some more body work to do. :mad:

Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 1,144
K
'Bolter
'Bolter
K Offline
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 1,144
some days are like that

Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 738
F
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
F Offline
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 738
I did something similar to my truck a few years ago...irritating.


"Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity." - George S. Patton

My Machine
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 688
C
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
C Offline
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 688
Hang in there T-rav,

"Somedays are Diamonds, somedays are Stones"

Any day you have your health, and a "BOLT" to drive, or work on, is a DIAMOND. grin

Regards,
Cliff59


Deluxe \'52, Savoy \'54 Apache59
"She may not be the youngest girl at the ball, but she can still turn a head or two."
Joined: Feb 2001
Posts: 4,095
W
'Bolter
'Bolter
W Offline
Joined: Feb 2001
Posts: 4,095
know how you feel, right after i got my truck i was backing up and the door caught on a tree limb and went the other way. i cried and so did my son seeing my distress, he was only 11 at the time . ron


Ron, The Computer Greek
I love therefore I am.
1954 3100 Chevy truck
In the Gallery
2017 Buick Encore
See more pix
1960 MGA Roadster Sold 7/18/2017
Joined: Jun 2005
Posts: 1,756
G
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
G Offline
Joined: Jun 2005
Posts: 1,756
About 2 yrs ago I ran into mine with the riding mower.still can see the mark after touch up.

Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 1,971
B
'Bolter
'Bolter
B Offline
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 1,971
When I run into something with my truck....I have that object removed. I lost my garage door, garbage cans, deck, kids toys. I almost lost my girlfriend when her car disappeared, but I just don't know what happened to it. wink

Joined: Nov 2001
Posts: 122
5
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
5 Offline
Joined: Nov 2001
Posts: 122
At least dirt is cheap. In other words you didn't back into a BMW or something.

Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 58
J
Member
Member
J Offline
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 58
I know how u feel, I tore my mirror and bend in my door with my mailbox, backing up. I got rid of the mailbox, much to the dismay of the mailman who kept leaving the mail on my door step. keep ur chin up.....


1950 3100
1980 "Vette"
2005 Mustang GT
http://community.webshots.com/user/jlr1516

Moderated by  Gdads51 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0